<- Go to main menu
Preparing Your Article for Submission
- Create the body of your article using a text or html editor and perform proof reading and spell checking and make all necessary adjustments.
Tip - If this article has been or will be published elsewhere, it would be helpful to make a few minor word changes here and there within the text so that it provides greater search engine impact as compared to a copy.
- For 'Text Only' submissions, use only basic html commands such as 'b', 'br', 'ol' and 'ul'.
- For 'HTML' submissions, pasting as HTML refers only to the body of the article, not the whole page. Do not provide page headers, footers or style lists. If you want to use styles, place the code inline with the paragraph or word.
- The article title must be 60 char or less. This title will also be used to create the file name so use your primary keywords, but also maintain an easily readable title.
Tip - If this article has been or will be published elsewhere, it would be helpful to alter the title you provide so that it provides greater search engine impact as compared to a copy.
- Create a description with Min 150 chars to Max 250 chars. We prefer that the description IS NOT simply a copy of the first paragraph. Provide a look from the outside as to what the article is about or take pieces from a few different paragraphs to summerize your article.
Tip - If this article has been or will be published elsewhere, it would be helpful to alter the description you provide so that it provides greater search engine impact as compared to a copy.
- Provide two sets of comma separated keywords and keyword phrases up to 150 char each, starting with your most important to least important keywords and keyword phrases. Try not to use any single word more than five times, regardless of the phrases in which it may be used.
- Provide two sets of Keyword Deep Links that are important to your article or web site. These words or phrases must also appear exactly the same in your article. For each keyword or phrase, provide a full url of where you would like the link to go. Each selected keyword or phrase will have one location where they are clickable within your article and will also include a title tag.
- Provide an optional JPG, PNG or GIF graphic image up to 150,000 bytes for the article (preferred 350 to 500 width and 450 to 600 height). DO NOT submit an image you do not own. If you do not already have an image, you can obtain one by joining iClipart and gaining access to thousands of graphics and photos, or ignore the image section and we will provide one when we publish the article.
- Provide an optional JPG, PNG or GIF thumbnail image of your main graphic. Size must be 75x75 with max file size of 40,000 bytes.
- Your author data is automatically extracted from our database. To update your author bio, return to your User Account.
- Paste your data into the form below and preview it at least once before performing final submission.
- Once submitted, we will be notified of the new article and will review it. We will notify you if we choose to place it in our article publishing queu. Since we only publish two to three articles per week, it may take a little time for the article to become published, but we will notify you at that time. In addition, upon being published, your link within our Resources section will be upgraded to the top of the category and flagged as new.